Game Vault V1.1.0 is out now!
Game Vault V1.1.0 is now available in the app store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/game-vault/id413568394?mt=8
I took everyones feedback very seriously and made some improvements that I think your going to enjoy. The biggest feature you might notice is the ability to create a custom release if a game release does not exist in the database already. You can edit the title, image (take a picture or choose a picture from you photo library), release date, region and game rating.
Full details for updates in V1.1.0:
– Lowered requirement to install (iOS 4.0 and higher)
– Manual game entry. This will allow you to add a release to your collection that does not exist in the Giant Bomb database.
– A feature that allows you to see a list of games that are in the same franchise the game is in.
– Show/hide region flags in your collection list.
– Enable all regions by default (originally only US and Japan releases were shown unless a change was made in the region settings).
– Show releases that do not have a region attached to them.
– Skip platform selection if the game is only available on one platform to speed up the process of adding a new game.
– Fixed a bug that rarely caused the app to crash when saving a game to your collection.
Have any suggestions for me? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org